Thank you so much Josée, writer of Beauty Everest, for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. It means so much to me that there are people who read and care about my blog! Make sure you check out Beauty Everest for great reviews and beautiful makeup tutorials!
Here are the rules if you are nominated:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Write a post to show your award.
– Give a brief story of how your blog started.
– Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
– Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
– Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How/Why I started The Product Mom
I started my blog in June of 2016 as a way to just review products that I received from websites like Crowdtap and Influenster. However, it quickly became a platform for me to share so much more than that. I love to not only review and suggest products to my readers, but also share my thoughts and creations. It actually wasn’t until just these past couple of months that I have really been focused more on my blog and discovering others that I really enjoy reading and I hope to blog so much more in 2017.
Advice to new bloggers:
1. Make a list of topics that you want to write about. You don’t have to go in order and you don’t have to actually write them, but it is nice to have a list made out to give you ideas when you are stuck and don’t know what to write about.
2. Follow other bloggers. When I started my blog, I didn’t read blogs regularly, but here lately I have been and it is just so interesting to see others’ perspectives on everything. I get inspired by reading others’ blogs.
15 blogs (in no particular order) that I nominate for the Blogger Recognition Award are:
8. The Jouska
10. KS Loves
11. Just Lush Things
15. Simply Ellen
Thank you again, Josée for nominating me! Everybody, go check out these awesome blogs listed!